Post-Labor Day Guarded Beaches In Ocean City
By Veronica Flesher, Patch Staff
Labor Day is over, and thus, local summer has made its return to the Jersey Shore. But if you’re still wanting to head to the beach, be careful. Only a few spots are still guarded by Ocean City Beach Patrol.
As of Sept. 6 and through Sept. 11, here are Ocean City’s guarded beaches.
- St. Charles (Saturday & Sunday Only)
- 8th Street
- 9th Street
- 10th Street (Saturday & Sunday Only)
- 11th Street (Saturday & Sunday Only)
- 12th Street (Saturday & Sunday Only)
- 34th Street (Saturday & Sunday Only)
Beaches are guarded from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekends.
If you have any questions, call 609-525-9200. For the most up-to-date information on guarded beaches, visit the Ocean City Beach Patrol website.