Ocean City might be a sleepy town right now, but soon it will have an easy way to get to and from the city that never sleeps. Park Avenue Limousine’s Shore Shuttle service will return this year, offering shuttles that typically run Thursday through Monday during the summer.
Shore Shuttle connects New York City with Ocean City and Margate, and the company added Avalon this year. As demand warrants, they will also expand to Long Beach Island.
Drop-off and pickup in Ocean City takes place at Tennessee Avenue and Shelter Road. Shuttle pickup in New York City takes place at W 41st Street and Dyer Avenue, while drop-offs occur at Penn Station (W 31st Street and 8th Avenue).
To book, go to parkavenuelimousine.com. Click the “shuttle” tab and choose the desired travel day, time and stop. Riders are welcome to either ride one way or round-trip.
Park Avenue Limousine is a family business based in Trevose, Pennsylvania. They will also introduce a loyalty rider program for this summer.
“Our company is answering the demands of riders who want reliable transportation to southern NJ beach towns,” said Vice President of Operations Briana Candeub-Kaplan. “Many riders have family homes and either want to vacation in the towns we serve or visit multiple weekends during summer months.”
See the schedule and pricing below:
- New York: Shuttle Pick Up, W 41st Street & Dyer Avenue
- New York: Shuttle Drop Off, Penn Station — W 31st Street & 8th Avenue
- Margate, New Jersey: Downbeach Deli — 8 S Essex Avenue
- Ocean City, New Jersey: Tennessee Avenue & Shelter Road
- Avalon, New Jersey: Shamrock Deli — 31 S Davis Ave
- Margate – $52.00 One Way, $57.00 Same Day
- Ocean City – $60.00 One Way, $65.00 Same Day
- Avalon – $65.00 One Way, $70.00 Same Day
- Change Fee – $10.00 Same Day only
- Pet – Charge applies when the pet is 10 pounds or more. Cost is determined by the city traveling to.
Shuttle Itinerary and Times
- 7:00 pm New York to Margate, Ocean City & Avalon
- 2 p.m. New York to Margate
- 2:30 p.m. New York to Ocean City & Avalon
- 4 p.m. New York to Margate
- 5 p.m. New York to Margate, Ocean City & Avalon
- 6:30 p.m. New York to Margate, Ocean City & Avalon
- 9 a.m. New York to Margate, Ocean City & Avalon
- 2 p.m. Margate to New York
- 3 and 3:30 p.m. Avalon & Ocean City to New York
- 4 p.m. Margate to New York
- 5 and 5:30 p.m. Avalon & Ocean City to New York
- 7 p.m. Margate to New York
- 6, 6:30 and 7 a.m. Avalon, Ocean City & Margate to New York