Four New Shows Added To Ocean City Summer Concert Series
Kimberlee Bongard, Patch Staff
Four new shows have been added to the summer concert series at the Ocean City Music Pier.
Ticket sales open June 3 at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster. A pre-sale (use code BRE) will be held 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, June 2 on Ticketmaster.
A limited number of tickets for all shows will be available for purchase at the Ocean City Music Pier starting on Monday, June 7.
Here are the new shows:
- The Machine performs Pink Floyd: 7 p.m. Monday, July 12. A staple of the Summer Concert Series through the years, the band performs the music of Pink Floyd as a laser show lights up the stage. Purchase tickets.
- David Bromberg Quintet: 7 p.m. Monday, July 19. Renowned guitarist and multi-instrumentalist David Bromberg brings an exceptional band to the stage. Purchase tickets.
- Jon Anderson of YES with the Paul Green Rock Academy: 7 p.m. Monday Aug. 9. Lead singer Jon Anderson will perform YES songs and other classics. Purchase tickets.
- Tommy James & The Shondells: 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 16. The 1960s pop rock sensations will perform hits like “Hanky Panky,” “Crimson and Clover” and “Mony Mony.” Purchase tickets.
The lineup for the 2021 summer concert series also includes:
- June 21: Get The Led Out (All 2020 tickets honored). Purchase tickets.
- June 28: Judy Collins & Richard Thompson (All 2020 tickets honored). Purchase tickets.
- July 2: Don McLean (All 2020 tickets honored). Purchase tickets.
- July 5: Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes (All 2020 tickets honored). Purchase tickets.
- August 2: Straight No Chaser (2 shows) (All 2020 tickets honored). Purchase tickets.
- August 10: Colin Hay & His Band with Paula Cole – Purchase tickets.
- August 23: Marshall Tucker Band and Pure Prairie League (All 2020 tickets honored).
Advance tickets for Ocean City Theatre Company’s summer children’s series are also available.