List of Guarded Beaches as of Sept. 19, 2022
By MediaWize, OCNJDAILY
As summer wanes, the Ocean City Beach Patrol will be guarding only a limited number of beaches starting Sept. 19, mainly on weekends.
Lifeguards are on duty from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekends and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays.
The following beaches will be guarded from Monday, Sept. 19, through Sunday Sept. 25:
- St. Charles (Saturday & Sunday only)
- 8th Street
- 9th Street
- 10th Street (Saturday & Sunday only)
- 11th Street (Saturday & Sunday only)
- 12th Street (Saturday & Sunday only)
- 34th Street (Saturday & Sunday only)
Mobile EMS and water-rescue response teams will be responding to aid with 9-1-1 emergencies.
The Beach Patrol strongly urges bathers to swim only at guarded beaches.
If you have any questions, call 609-525-9200. For information on guarded beaches, visit www.ocnj.us/ocbp.