The cold snap is broken, and the Super Bowl calories are waiting to be burned – it’s not too early to start training for Ocean City’s races in 2019. Registration is open for all of these events:
· OC Con Superhero 1 Mile and Kids Super Obstacle Course (April 6): Help save Ocean City from evil villains with the help of three Marvel superheroes.
· OCNJ Triathlon/Duathlon (May 19): Great spring small-town race with a pool swim followed by run/bike/run. Friendly to competitors of all levels.
· OCNJ Labor Day Run – 5-Mile Run and 1-Mile Run/Walk (Sept. 2): We always wish for endless summer, but these beach events are a traditional close to the season.
· OCNJ Half Marathon, 5K and 10-Mile Non-Competitive Run/Walk (Sept. 29): Don’t want to miss this year’s 10th annual.
· Trail of Two Cities 5K (Nov. 2): Fun way to get from Ocean City to Somers Point with a beautiful view.