Veronica Flesher, Patch Staff
For people who don’t want to spend hours or even days cooking and cleaning up from a big turkey dinner, several restaurants in the Ocean City area are open on Thanksgiving Day.
Restaurants open for Thanksgiving on Thursday, Nov. 23, offer a range of dining experiences, from fine dining to fast casual to fast food. In some cases, you’ll need to make a reservation, so plan as much as possible.
As always, Patch encourages you to call any restaurant on this list in advance to double-check hours on Thanksgiving Day, as many vary by location. Here are the local restaurants that plan to be open:
- Tuckahoe Inn, 1 Harbor Rd. and Route 9, Marmora: 12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Flanders Hotel, 719 E. 11th St., Ocean City: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Renault Winery, 72 Bremen Ave., Egg Harbor City: Early Bird at 12 p.m., Dinner 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- , 401 S. New York Rd., Galloway: Buffet 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Prix Fixe 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Smithville Inn, 1 N New York Road Ste 20, Galloway: First-come, first-serve 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hours and services may vary by location, so be sure to call ahead.