Tickets for five more special Ocean City Pops shows at the Ocean City Music Pier this summer will go on sale starting at 9 a.m. Thursday.
- 80 Years of Rodgers & Hammerstein on August 20 will feature the return Ocean City Pops Conductor Emeritus Bill Scheible. He will present a tribute to the most successful collaborators ever on Broadway. The legends Rodgers and Hammerstein started with “Oklahoma” and continued with “Carousel,” “South Pacific,” “The King and I,” “Cinderella,” “The Sound of Music” and more. Don’t miss this special concert featuring wonderful vocalists and solo instrumentals.
- The Great American Songbook on August 30 will feature Emily Margevich performing favorites from Cole Porter, George Gershwin, Irving Berlin and many more. Referred to as the “star of the 2022 Ocean City Pops season” by Maestro Vince Lee (due to her three separate appearances, including one on short notice), Margevich returns as a headliner. She stunned audiences in 2022 with her remarkable versatility, singing opera, Broadway, and popular tunes with equal vigor and expertise, while also having everyone in stitches with her humor and panache.
- John Williams Strikes Back! on September 3 will feature music from the legendary composer. Over a span of eight decades, the movie music of John Williams has touched the lives of every living generation. Having worked with Williams, Maestro Vince Lee has become one of the premier interpreters of his music and is thrilled to continue this annual celebration of his music. Expect to hear big hits (“Star Wars,” “Indiana Jones”), family favorites (“Harry Potter,” “ET”), along with the Ocean City debut of the stunning music from the movie “War Horse.”
- Maestro Lee at the Keys: Dueling Pianos! on September 6 will be a concert over 20 years in the making. Maestro Vince Lee will step off of the podium and behind the piano for this unique concert event. Joined by his long-time colleague and regular Ocean City Pops orchestral pianist Eric Svejcar, 176 piano keys will be smoldering as Vince and Eric scorch through some of the greatest hits of rock, pop, Broadway, classical and more. Originally having played side-by-side for two years as classmates at the famed music school of Indiana University, Vince and Eric finally get the chance to perform, simultaneously, on two pianos.
- Dance Elegance with the Atlantic City Ballet on September 16 will be the season finale for the Ocean City Pops. After their breathtaking feature with the Ocean City Pops in 2022, the stars of the Atlantic City Ballet return to heat up the Music Pier Stage. Forging a new, continuing artistic partnership between the ballet and the OC Pops, Maestro Vince Lee is delighted to highlight the talents of neighboring arts organizations.
Online ticket sales and information on how to purchase tickets in-person for these and other great Ocean City Pops show this season are available at oceancityvacation.com/boxoffice.